Visiting Kaikoura for the first time? Dropping by the i-SITE information centre for visitors is going to be well worth your time.
Why go to the i-SITE?
- To find a plethora of ideas of things to do and places to go
- Information about local accommodation
- Maps and details about travelling around Kaikoura
- Free bookings can be made for whale watching, ferry rides, swimming with dolphins, helicopter trips and other local services
- Speak with the friendly staff who can answer any and all questions you have about your time in Kaikoura
Basically the Kaikoura i-SITE, like all i-SITES in major towns throughout New Zaeland, is a one stop shop for tourists and most people will drop by at least once even if it’s just to pick up a few of the useful brochures to keep on hand throughout your travels. Even if you want to skip the common tourist activities in town, you can still gain knowledge from the staff on other places you can go, and how to get there safely – as you would expect, the people working at the i-SITE know Kaikoura back to front so are a wealth of knowledge no matter how “off the beaten path” your enquiries might be.